- Peer review is the evaluation of creative work or performance by other people in the same field in order to maintain or enhance the quality of the work or performance in that field. [source]
- critique [kri-teek] noun, verb, -tiqued, -tiquing.
1. an article or essay criticizing a literary or other work; detailed evaluation; review.
2. a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc.
3. the art or practice of criticism.
–verb (used with object) to review or analyze critically. [source]
I’m always VERY nervous when my work is put under a microscope, no matter what the circumstance is. Now that the break from my mid-term exam has concluded, it’s time for me to get back to work. I’ll begin work on the peer review of my partner’s work this evening. She’s chosen a great topic: Private School vs. Public School. I can’t wait to read her work!